My favorite sale of the year has arrived! If you have a Nordstrom card, you can start shopping on the 16th; if you don't have one, you can start on the 28th. I have a card, so my big day is almost here! For more details on the logistics of the sale, click here (my blog post over on Coupons, Codes, & Killer Deals).
This post is about THE GOODS. What do I recommend, & what do I want to try? The answer is: LOTS.
I always buy:
1. A Barefoot Dreams cardigan-- the softest, & they never pill or get less soft. I live in these.
2. Bliss Plush Throw-- these also hold up well to washing. They make a great gift, too.
3. Zella leggings-- they don't sag on me even during a good workout (or a bunch of hanging out on the couch :) )
Those are my tried & trues... & here are the things I've added to my wish list to try out this year.
1. Free People Leo Henley Tee. a pretty, casual long sleeve for fall~
2. Sperry boots. really unique colors this year!
3. Bomba socks!! I have one pair & they really are next-level comfy
4. Sorel boots- Save $70!- I have one pair... but I love them so much that maybe I need two...
Please let us know what you snag!!
#Nordstrom #Nordstromanniversarysale #barefootdreams #sorel #freepeople #bomba #sprerryboots
Leave a Reply.
I'm so grateful to have you here with me. I LOVE being a mom, but I'm trying to still be "me" while being a mom, & this blog has been a tool for me to figure that out. Hopefully it's that for you, as well. I look forward to hearing from you so that I can make this blog meaningful for you. Thanks for being here!